- Actual cooking temperature setting through adjustable thermostat from 100ºC to 290ºCLow Pressure Tubular burners with Piezo ignition.
- Heat-insulated: limited heat radiation and low energy consumption.
- Both automatic and manual tilting mechanism to facilitate pan emptying Smooth large surfaces, easy access for cleaning.
- Unit to have stainless steel feet with height adjustment up to 50 mm.
- The stainless-steel lid is balanced and has strong stainless steel AISI 304 hinges and an ergonomic front handle.
- Integrated water faucet as standard.
- Cooking surface with Duomat bottom: a 15 mm-thick alloy obtained from the combination of Stainless steel & Mild Steel (3 mm SS & 12 mm MS) for better thermal stability and corrosion resistance.
- Duomat surface for dry and wet cooking.
- Duomat cooking surface for roasting, browning, stewing, preparation of sauces,sautéing, boiling and braising.
- The Pan will be constructed from 3 mm 304 grade stainless steel.
- Pan design with a rounded corner and no edges, and with a wide opening for unloading, making all cooking and cleaning operations easier.
- Double skin lid which increase insulation of the bratt pan, has hinged and counterbalance mechanism for easy opening-closing.
- Burners in stainless steel with flame failure device for working safety. Stainless Steel 304 internal heavy structure frame.
- Electrical versions are available
- Manual as well as motorised tilting with Gas/Electrical Cut -off System on Pan Tilting.
- Electrically heated models use shielded stainless-steel heating elements located under the bottom of the pan.
- The heating by gas burners or electrical heating elements located in the base of the pan itself, together with the high thickness of the bottom of the pan, ensure maximum uniformity of temperature distribution in all cases, guaranteeing even cooking.