Direct & Indirect Gas Version
- Heated by means of high efficiency stainless steel tubular burners - Tap with safety valve with thermocouple (direct gas version only)
- Jacket pressure control by means of safety valve calibrated at 0.5 bar, steam release valve and pressure gauge only in indirect gas version.
Indirect Electric with Jacket
- Heating by means of Incoloy water heating elements with adjustable temperature regulator.
- Heating element safety thermostat with heating block to maintain adequate temperature while ensuring sufficient water level.
- Control of water level in jacket with maximum/minimum taps and optional automatic water filling Control in jacket through operating pressure gauge and safety valve calibrated at 0.5 bar, steam relief valve and pressure gauge.
- Standard power supply 400V-3N-50Hz
BOILING PAN WITH STIRRER/MIXER
- An innovative and modern device that combines the advantage of cooking with automatic and adjustable product stirring, in addition to the transfer of food into trolleys by means of a tilting mechanism with the pouring spout at a constant height off the floor.
- The mixing blades can be customised based on the type of product to be treated and are easy to remove.
- Quick to clean, guaranteeing high-level hygiene thanks to the satin-finished surfaces.
- Easy pouring of solid foods thanks to constant level tilting.
- Optional automatic hydraulically powered constant level tilting system.
- 9 MODELS from 200 to 500 ltrs. - Indirect steam, Indirect electric & Indirect gas.
- Removable stirrer in AISI 304 stainless steel with adjustable speed between 7 and 28 rpm.
- Possibility to invert direction with electronic selector - Radial arms in stainless steel and Teflon scraper blades - Excellent also for viscous products.
The steam is generated from an external line and is injected directly in the double-jacket. The electronic board and a throttle valve allow cooking adjustment.
Heating is controlled by the electronic board with thermocouple system to guarantee precise detection and a high reaction speed of the heating system. It takes place through armoured resistances in INCOLOY-800 alloy.
Heating takes place by means of high-performing stainless steel tubular burners. The ignition and monitoring of the flame is automatic through pilot burner.